Search This Blog

Monday, February 5, 2018

2 Hours To Rectify 51 Years Of Physical Abnormality (and 48 Years Of Wrongness)

I have now been through the momentous event of having my (cosmetic) gender reassignment operation to make the anatomy between my legs match the rest of me, the woman that I should have been from the start of my life… and all it took was two hours of expert surgery! 



Andrea has shared her experience from hospital arrival until the return to home.  It's really nice to read this but, for some, it could be a trigger.  I used to cry when I read posts like this one....tears of happiness for the blogger....tears of pain and sorrow for myself.  I know how to handle these posts now, but beware if you are subject to the "trigger".  Nicely written and well worth reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The People - Personal Thoughts

Cobweb Corner - Older Blogs, Not Recently Updated